Want to be a Happy Camper?
We go the EXTRA MILE!
Happy Campers Odorfree Holding Tank Treatment
is a natural formula that is environmentally friendly and biodegradable, with no formaldehyde. It is safe, clean, easy to use and not chemically sensitive. Happy Campers Treatment liquifies waste . . . and household tissue is O.K.! And it is POWERFUL . . .
- Happy Campers is the lowest cost product on the market today - do your math!
- 1 Ounce Treats 40 Gallons - Costs less than $.90 per treatment
most economical, first class treatment available. So, why should you consider Happy Campers Treatment?
- Consider These Facts
With the "competition" most, not all, holding tank treatments do the following:
- Will liquefy waste
- No Formaldehyde
- Easy to use
- Most Household Tissue Okay
- Will MASK odor
However, Happy Campers will "Go The Extra Mile" and you will also enjoy the following:
- Eliminates Odors (does not mask them)
- There is no odor at all - even when you dump
- One Product To Completely Service ALL Systems (even septic tanks)
- Keeps working in ALL temperatures (others don't)
- Natural & Environmentally Friendly
- Works In Black & Gray Tanks
- You Will Be Odor Free Long After Others Have Given Up
- No Need To Add More Every Few Days
- Highly Concentrated - 1 oz Treats 30 Gallons
- Safe, Not Chemically Sensitive
- Available In Four Convenient Sizes
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- Wash your hunting clothes (two scoops) in washer for odor free hunting - and enjoy a scum and odor free washing machine at the same time.
Now... compare Happy Campers Treatment with anything else available. Then... compare the price and you will see why time and time again the smart campers must have Happy Campers.
After a trial period of one season of your product even during periods of record breaking 117 degree heat, we had no complaints of toilet odors. Thank you for providing such a reliable product.
Stephen C. Barry, President
If you just bought a used RV & would really like to give the tanks a super cleanup job or are having a problem like one of these:
- There is a solid build up in the black tank, or
- A bad smell that just won't go away, or
- The sensors will not give you consistent readings. (Remember they are just approximate at best.)